Monday, July 3, 2006

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. I thank you for such a wonderful day today. I am blessed to be able to give thanks one more day. My sight is here, my health is here and my mind is clear. Lord that gives me a sense of security. Security that only comes from trusting in you. Trusting in you Lord requires me to have faith. Faith is something that I have to decide on and follow. It comes down to two things; either I believe this gospel is true and I trust in God or I am spending a lot of time in anxiety and worry, saying one thing and doing another. Either I believe God’s word is true or I doubt. I know for me I have to believe that I believe. I have to believe in faith because the thought of loving my neighbor as I love myself is impossible. To love someone with my whole heart and my whole mind and my whole soul. To really love them. This kind of love requires the Holy Spirit to step in because I can’t do it. I need the courage to take a risk and step out in love and mean it when I do it. Love takes courage. It takes courage to take the leap of faith in the ultimate risk, loving one another. How are we going to educate our youth if we cant get teachers and administrator to care for them enough to want them to learn. Parents who will be there for the students when school starts and when it ends. We can’t change anything if people don’t care enough to love it. If you have no passion for the endeavor then it is easily lost and forgotten. I fight for love. I believe in love and I must say it sounds idealistic and unobtainable but Jesus Christ assures me that it is attainable. Little steps. Baby steps, slowly and determined, we reach a goal. This deepens the relationship and allows for commitment and attachment. We have to care and want to see something better.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Good sermon yesterday. Speak the truth and speak it loud and clear. God loves you and so do I. You have the ears of people who make decisions about our daily lives. Be thoughtful and consider the people hardest hit. I like the idea of not buying gas for a week but then how do I get to work to keep my job? We don’t have the cooperative groups like we did before. We need a common cause and education and poverty are always strong causes to rally around. We have to care about someone else’s future. Have a blessed day today. Be encouraged and renewed. Know that you are loved very much. We are on a slowand steady path to success.

strength.jpg

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive