Friday, July 28, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I have nothing but praise for you this morning. My cup runneth over. Thank you for the blessings you have given me. For waking up, being able to start my day refreshed and renewed in my faith in you Lord. Take my mind and my body and make them appropriate for you Lord. Create in me a body that you would approve of. Lord  Touch my heart and create in me a new being. Change me, burn of that which is detestable and unappealing. Change me Lord so that I draw closer and closer to you. Keep me near. Remember me. Love me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I hope you are well today. I hope you have had a good night's sleep. I hope you accomplish many good things today. I hope, I hope, I hope. I stay hopeful. I believe in you. I look forward to hearing you, seeing you, interacting with you. Be blessed today and be a huge blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive