Thursday, July 6, 2006

Good Morning

encouragement

Good Morning Lord.Thank you Lord for another day. I am blessed to able to write in this journal and to communicate with others. Thank you for your saving grace. Lord you keep me safe and sound, even when I don't know what you are doing, when I don't understand, you keep me safe. Bless my pastor today. Keep him safe and sound. Do not let any harm come to him. Let him be welcome where ever he goes and let nothing but goodness and trust be with him. He is a good man and he is loved by many. Let no weapon formed against him prosper. Lord let my day be a  good day. This is my first trip to the campus and Lord I pray that it is uneventful and an easy ride going and coming home. Let today be a good day.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Its a beautiful day outside and I am looking forward to today.Its suppose to be hot. I'll just have to deal with that. You are blessed and you will do well topday. I'm sure you have a plan and you are working that plan. I put my trust in you and in your plan. Have a beautiful day and be blessed. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive