Sunday, July 9, 2006

The Presence of God

God is good and I love him so. I am listening to today's service and its seems to have you looping or doing something where there is a delayand a double recording playing at the same time. I'm hoping it will go away. The devil is a liar and I pray that it will improve.Break the curse and interupt the bloodline. I had to listen to this again because I was hearing a message that I thought you were tempted by another woman. You were feeling tempted by me. I struggle with that because it has a bad connotation for me. It make me seem seducing and that's not my intention. I want there to be an us. God created me to love him, that is my first purpose. I love the Lord. I will continue to love him. I choose to love the Lord and I choose to love you. I guess if you have another woman that has turned your head and you are now in conflict, I don't want you to have pain because of me. If you have found someone else then by all means darling do what is best for you. Then again I may be all wrong. Maybe its me and you are saying there were options and you chose me. Free will to choose. I don't want you to chose me over your church, God or anything else important in your life. Yea though he slay me I shall worship him. I will bless God in the noon time, night time and morning time. Everyday I will praise God. Everyday I will get up telling God that I love him. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind with all the drama in my life but I love God. My heart is with God. I struggle everyday to be in tune with God. My body, is my expression of love. I chose God over the option of hate, sorrow and anger. Walking with God creates conflict. Lord I have so much conflict in my life right now.

I have been watching one of my favorite movies, The Mirror has Two Faces. I love this movie.Two middle age educators get an opportunity to find love. But there is conflict. Talk to me. Talk to me. Love me.

I have to finish listening to the service from today. I love you and pray for you daily. Never will a day go by that I don't look for a way to communicate with you. Be blessed and have a good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive