Sunday, July 9, 2006

Good Morning

Good  Morning Lord. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. I was thinking about not coming to church today for a variety of very good reasons but God just gave me something to allievate all those reasons. I will be there and I will be on time. I must leave by 2:00 though. I get the feeling I won't be getting a hug today. I can't remember the last time I had a hug. Even though things may not look like I want them to I will rejoice in the Lord. I will be joyful in God who is my Savior. The Lord is my strength. I serve you Lord with a glad heart and a joyful spirit. I am willing and obedient. Whatever you call me to do, you will equip me with all that I need to accomplish it. I am where you want me to be.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive