Sunday, July 23, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for such a wonderful day. I am blessed to be able to worship, praise and pray to you Lord. The fellowship of the believers is a wonderful event. To be able to come together in the house of the Lord is magnificent.

Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom -Luke 6:38

Glory to your name Lord. This week is going to be a great week. We finally get paid after working for almost two months with out pay.

Lord I just thank you for your goodness. The fact that I have been able to keep going inspite of the deficient funds and I didnt complain (much). I will make through this week too.

Lord I keep many things close to the heart. You know my thoughts, my prayers and my heart felt desires. Thank you Lord for loving me through all of the madness.Being happy and doing your will is my desire daily Lord. Thank you for loving me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you this wonderful, fine morning? My morning is good. I will have the baby today and I will be in my brother's car. Yes, that means I will be leaving early, but at least I will be there. He has to leave from the house at 3pm to pick up the cab from the garage by 4. I do want to hear you speak if possible. Talk to me. Tell me the truth. Love me. Replinish me the the week ahead.  See you soon My Love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive