Monday, July 24, 2006

Good Night

Hi

I'm so tired. I had to babysit tonight. He's still here, but his mommy should be here soon.

I'm trying to get into the frame of mind to always have an evening entry. It took me a long time to get the morning entry instilled in my routine. I don't want to lose that. I wonder what God wants me to do. Why does this all matter? Why does He want me to talk to you> Why do you even listen> Does this make any sense? What is our future? These are just questions. At the end of the day, I'm winding down and I have thoughts. What was my day like? Interesting. My drive in the morning is usually an hour and a half. Going towards O'Hare is the worst. Once I pass that then its smooth sailing. Today every child showed up in my class. We were all tired but we made it through. I talked about Wal Mart and the Big Box Issue. We are working on the question of what does it take to build a community? That is our foundation question for the four weeks. We do community activities, discuss how a community communicates, functions, everything. Our class works well together. The drive home was good. Its just the fact that I don't have air and by the time I get home I am hot. I take a mini cooler and keep it in the car until I get back around 2:45. I will bring water, tea and  soda, so that I have a choice. I stopped at the store and got a birthday card. I wrote a check for 50 dollars and gave her the card. God will forgive me having an attitude. Then I started babysitting. That was my evening. Good Night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive