Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hello

Hi

This evening is so nice. Today was a good day. We spent most of the day outside. The children love to play soccor.

This Big Box is so necessary. How dare big companies come to our city or any city with a large number of minorities and just pay us any thing. God will not stand for this type of neglect. Its just not going to happen. Why cant people earn a living wage. Truth be told 10 dollars an hour is not going to make anyone rich. But it will allow them to take care of families. The fact that people say this is not a job to take care of  a family but its a job is a statement that clearly lets people know that it is more than just a job it is the job for most people. Jobs are few for many and these companies have the capacity to hire thousands. They can truly turn a community around. This is the chance for them to step up to the plate and make that comtribution to a greater community that we all seek. How wrong is it to really support families and help the poor. This will be a huge battle that God is watching. The results are going to be important. I know you are planning a march tomorrow. I wish I could go but I cant. I will be listening and watching and praying. You will do well. You have the passion needed to care for people. Dont worry about Mitchell's low blow. I wrote a response to her a few months ago when the people from Minn cancelled. She was very rude in her response. It was a very juvenile, I didnt respond. She is a truly bossed and bought columnist. I don't think she has one thought that is her own. She constantly jumps on the negative bandwagon. Well I am going to prepare for tomorrow. I love you and hope that you are well tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive