Friday, July 14, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for renewing my strength. I am blessed to be able to worship and praise you every morning. Even when I know you are busy with the world problems you are there for me. My life is important to you. I thank you Lord for loving me. You have given me the strength and comfort that I need to know that you are with me both day and night. Your covenant with day and night has not been broken. You keep your promises and restore me to refreshed and new state. Thank you Lord for reminding me that you can do anything but fail. Your will is my desire.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Of course we have rain now but its suppose to blow over and be dry this evening. I hope, I hope, I hope. I may be babysitting this evening if the "baby's daddy" doesn't step up to the plate. My daughter has to work. I had my grandson last night too. I get him again on Sunday. Today I want you to think about the fact that I have not tried to sell the secrets to you strength to your enemies, nor have I tried to offer you any forbidden fruit. I want you to try and find positive things for women. Women are a gift from God. We are a treasure. We are not all out to do evil and hurt men. I love you and I pray that you have a blessed day today.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive