Friday, July 21, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. This is Friday and the week is over. Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to send your angel of peace and restore harmony on that bus. I want the parents to get along better than they are. I need my parent mentor to not be upset when she gets to class. Today Lord we are going on our first field trip. Lord let it be uneventful, and fun. Let the children work together and the staff work together. Let the weather be beautiful. Let us be just one big happy today. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers and for answering every now and then. I am grateful. You are worthy to be praised Lord. Everywhere I go, and in everything I do Lord, I am reminded of you.

Good Morning Sweetheart. My day is full. I am hoping for a good day, no rain and not too hot. I want us to be happy and to have a good time. How's your day shaping up? Lots of things to do, people to see. We are having a birthday party in the park today. Two more weeks. Remember that you love me and that I love you. Be happy when you think about that. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive