Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. We have been up since 4 this morning and I have a lot of things on my mind. I'm concerned about my car. That was the cause of my situation in October where I felt betrayed and adulterated. My adulterous situation. I lost my car in that situation and I don't ever want to be in that position again. I know it was my fault, I am not blameless, I just didn't do what I was suppose to do and because someone else wanted compensation I was caught in the middle. Lord help me to get over that. Her birthday is Monday and I am tempted to not do anything nor get her anything. I know that there is nothing that can be done about that situation now and I just have to move on. That's what I want to do. Forget, forgive and move on. Give us this day, our daily bread. What ever we bind here on earth we bind in heaven, whatever is loosed here on earth is loosed in heaven. Loose this thing from me now. I will not carry anymore resentment about that situation.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Yesterday was a full day. Outside for most of the day. Babysitting in the evening. I was whipped. Two weeks to go. What's on the agenda for you today? Busy, busy, busy. Maybe not so busy. Family life. Baby, baby, baby.He is cute as can be but he is also a handful. I will probably see him today. Wash clothes, and get ready for the week to come. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special. I love you. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive