Friday, July 7, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am walking in faith today. I wonder, have we grown closer or are we growing apart? Lord sometimes I just have an illusion of togetherness. Sometimes I have the belief and the faith that you are with me and you shall never leave me. I either believe that what this gospel says is truth or I am spending a lot of time on something I don’t believe in. Its one thing to believe and another to believe and trust in it. Faith has me constantly returning like a lost child. Happy and grateful to be in your arms. Faith will keep me always searching for your love Lord. You called me beautiful and you have unconditional love for me. I have favor and grace. I am your beloved. Your security is what I seek. I long for your love Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Thank God its Friday. I went to the website and saw there was not going to be a march. Then something made me go back to the site again and wow, now there is going to be a march. I will not be there. I have committed myself to babysitting. Nothing glamorous, just necessary for her to go to work. I know you will do well. This is a message that can never be overstressed. It must continue as long as people are being hurt, we must speak our and let them know we want our neighborhood back. Its hard to love our neighbor and our enemies. This is the tough love Jesus came to teach us. For many its hard to love and its hard to be loved. Both are a struggle. But we have the power to change people into friends and loving neighbors. Love your neighbor as you love your self. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone. I love you sweetheart. Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive