Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hi

Oh my goodness. This baby stuff is just crazy! I feed him, I bathe him, I swing him, I sing to him, I am at his beck and call. He's 8 weeks old and already taking advantage of his Nana. As long as I am holding him he's fine. When I put him down, he cries. I a really looking forward to when he goes to Idaho on Friday. I need a break. I have children in the daytime and children at night. I raised my children. Now I am helping to raise my grandchild. He's a cutie and I love him but he is a handful. OK, my mom has finally taken him off my hands, twenty minutes before Anna returns from work. Twenty minutes is twenty minutes. I'm through complaining about a fussy baby. I love him and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

What a successful day for the council. What a tragic day for some of our city dignitaries. The mayor's wife and the Cardinal. They both have my prayers. How are you doing? I haven't heard anything about you and your health. Are you feeling better? Do you still have the horrible headaches? I hope you are taking time for yourself and going to the doctor regularly. Take care of yourself. Do the best you can. Make every effort to take good care of yourself.

Tomorrow we will have a visitor from the Field Museum. Friday we have a field trip to the museum. Well, I'm off to hide somewhere until his mommy gets here. Have a good evening and be blessed. Think good thought and remember all the dreams and desires you have will come true. No fairy tales here. No happily ever after, just reality. But that can be comforting too. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive