Saturday, July 15, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. I thank you for your creations today. You have awaken me to a wonderful day. Your covenant with day and night has not been broken. You have given the earth many treasures. I thank you for every opportunity to see light today. To be able to enjoy the smallest of things today. I'm feeling cheated because I didnt get to see the one I love yesterday. I know that everything works towards your will. I will accept that and move on. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU LORD AND I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME TOO. My world didnt shatter because of one missed night. I was looking forward to that night, though. I'm sure it was fun for everyone. Thank you Lord for allowing me to bless those who were in attendance. I pray that the evening was a great success. Today is a brand new day, one that the Lord has made especially for me. I will treasure it and do my best to be renewed and strengthen.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you today? I close my eyes and I say your name. I imagine what you might be doing right now. What's your world like right now. Have a blessed day today and remember I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive