Monday, July 17, 2006

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your loving kindness today. This was the reading I was drawn to this morning. Conversion. Turning a devout non believer into a devout believer. Lord I pray that I am knocked off of my high horse. If I am unwilling to believe  that someone is converted help me to believe. Assign me to do your will for them. Keep me always willing to believe in a believer of your word. Lord keep my journey safe and dispatch your angels to protect me and my loved ones today and always.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am excited about our future. A future that I just hoped for and really couldnt see coming to fruition. But it will. I believe it will. I know that faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. We are in love. It may not be the way we think it should be, it may not be what we are told it should be but none the less, its love. Today I'm going to remember that I am in love. I love someone and someone loves me.Remember that. I love you. Have a blessed day today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive