Saturday, July 29, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you, thank you , thank you . Thank you Lord for allowing my daughter to leave today. I was so transfixed on her getting on the flight, I think they thought we were having problems. We were selected for the intense security and this was a bit much for me at 5am. Forgive me Lord for my rudeness. I understand they have a job to do and I want them to be thorough. My words this morning are all on abusive situations. How to deal with an abusive family situation, love your enemies. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you and finally, if you only love those who love you what credit is that. We need shock absorbers for the world. We are always trying to teach a lesson, make things worse for someone else, seek revenge, get even, but it never resulsts in making us whole again. How do we receive a blow and refuse to pass it on, we must somehow asorb the blow and resist getting even. That's where God's grace, and mercy and love, and forgiveness comes in. Somehow we find healing when we can do that. Help me to do that Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am hoping that you have had a much better night than I did. I didnt get to sleep until after midnight then I had to get up at 3am. But all is done. She is in Denver now making her way to the gate for Boise. I came back home around 6:30 tried to get on the computer but it was fussy, so I just went and took a nap. Now everything is better. What are your plans for today? I was going to see the Pirate movie before noon because its only 5 dollars before noon on Fri, Sat and Sun but I don't know if I'll be up for that now. Staying at home sounds good too. Well I'll let you know what I decide to do. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone very special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive