Monday, July 10, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for loving me. You love me when I don't love myself. When I am confused. When I am insecure. You love me no matter what. I must not let myself forget that you love me. It's really a big thing to be loved by someon whose able to surpass all knowledge and intellect. Who has things for me that are richer and fuller than I can ever imagine. Love like that renovates my heart. It make me want to be better. When I think about God being my daily bread. This is the air I breathe. I am desperate for you. I am lost without you. I love that song. It emcompasses God in every fiber and being of my life. My heart, my mind and my soul. God is my strength.

I love you and even though I dont understand everything I know the waiting is for me and I am renewed and restored. I love you and I will keep on loving you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive