Monday, July 31, 2006

Good Morning

Good Mrning Lord. I am grateful and thankful for all that you have done for me. I continue to express awe and amazement in your power and glory. Lord, calm me down. I've lost things around the house and I cant find them. I know they are here because I had them on Friday. Help me to focus and remember. Thank you for your blessing. I do have an alternative. That could have messed up my whole day. But I have to tear up my room and everywhere I think I might have been. Lord I know I came in the house with bags on Friday. I thought I put them down on the counter or hung them up in the usual spot. I never drove my car over the weekend and of course I only have one set of keys. That's been a problem before. I never go copies. I need to do that immediately when I find them now. I don't believe I moved them. Maybe I did. Lord help me to find my keys. Help me to focus on where they are.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is not starting off to be a good day. I wish I could remember where I actually put my keys. I believe I did what I always do,  I put them on the hook in the kitchen. I remember going to the kitchen Friday. I'm just gonig to calm down. I'm sure they will show up. Have a blessed day. Its not always about me.Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive