Sunday, July 16, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for loving me this morning. Thank you for showing me that what ever the decision is for today, you still love me. Lord this role is very challenging for me and I know that it is necessary. I look forward to being with my sweetheart, but I also understand my obligation as a mother and grandmother. The weather is making choices for me this weekend and I am struggling with that. No air conditioning in my car. A small baby. I sit here wondering if my brother will have his car or the cab today. He hasnt made it home yet. If he has his car I can take the baby to church. If not, then I can't. The baby's daddy might be able to keep him, then again, not. I wont know this until later. She only works a few days a week and I said I would keep him while she worked. Then the weather stepped in this weekend. My car is not equipped with a working air conditioner. I think I need to have the freon and stuff checked but, I cant afford that right now.Therefore I have no air conditioning in the car and the baby cant endure long rides in this heat. There are possibilities out there that I might be able to attend, but if not I am preparing myself for the worst. I'm sure you will remember to say something to me this morning. All is not lost yet. Hope still remains. I love you and will keep you updated.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive