Sunday, July 30, 2006

I have to step out there one more time

Lord , I don't know what it was but I couldn't stop crying today. Even now tears are running down my face. When this happens I have usually had a revelation. Today's revelation was that After so many failed relationships I have to step out there one more time. I'm not Liz Taylor or the many other women who marry numerous times. One time was more than enough for me. But the reality today wathat I was getting ready to step out there one more time and I hope, I prayed and I trusted God for this to be the last time. God showed me that trust in him. Trust in God. Trust God, not man and whatever happens, God was with me. Trust God. Trust God. I love him. So I step out one more time. I put my heart on the line. I open myself up for hurt, anguish and humility, one more time. But this time God is with me.

I;m so excited about the school supplies. I told someone that I was collecting school supplies and they told me they were helping a single mom to get all the things on her classroom school supply list. I said I wanted to help and now I am getting the clothes for this six year old to begin school. I am excited about that. This is a mother that doesn't even know me and doesn't need to know me, but I will help her with her child's school needs. I love this. It rejuvenated me.

Thank you for today. I say that worship is so important. Worship the Lord.

I have one more week and I am looking forward to it being over. I miss my grandson. It only took two days for me to want to see him again. Actually one day. I wish I had been able to have my hug but everything is not about me. God loves you so be blessed and have a good evening. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive