Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Good MOrning

Thank you Lord for waking me up today. Your grace and mercy abound in my life. There are so many thoughts going on in my mind right now. I have to focus on you Lord with a conscious effort. My day to day existence is incomplete if I don't have the Lord in it every day. Thank you for your grace and thank you for your mercy.

Today I begin a fast. I have decided to take away something I really like.

Yesterday had its ups and down but ultimately the program was a success. I went to my dad's afterwards and we talk for awhile. I gave him present too. It was a good time. I hadn't talked with him in a while and we enjoyed each others company.

Have a blessed day and remember that you are loved today by many people, especially me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive