Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning. Thank You Lord for giving me options. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning and allowing me to dress myself, to fix my lunch and to get out of the house to vote. Not only did I vote this morning but I also got to work on time. Is that not an awesome God or what. Glory to your name Father God.

This morning on my ride in I listened to your sermon on Unity Sunday for February. When in exile, sometimes you cant say the words but your heart has a song. Your mind cant come up with the right thing to say. You know you are going through some very bad times, you want to be encouraged but sometimes you are just sitting on the side of the road, under a broom tree wondering why me. You probably didnt say that but some of that is what I took from it today. Be blessed. Gotta go.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive