Saturday, March 18, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lrod. Thank you for waking me up today, even if I do have the flu/cold. It has not changed the fact that you are worthy to be praised. I will praise you in the morning, noon and evening. I praise your holy name God. You are worthy to be praised. Thank you for letting me know that sometimes my body needs to heal and rest. Sometimes I need to reflect on my health to stay healthy. Sometimes I need to slow dow and just rest. Thank you Lord for getting my attention. This is not something that will bring me away from you. I love you Lord and I don't say you want me to be sick or anything like that. I need to take better care of myself and also know that no matter what you do when you are around hundreds of children everyday you are bound to get some of the colds, sniffles and general stuff that htey constantly have. Lord I love you and I wouldnt miss an opportunity to spend more time with you. Today, I rest and recouperate. Tomorrow I will be great. I can't miss next week, we are testing.

Good Morning to you too. I saw your picture yesterday. One of my students brought in a flyer for one of the alderman candidates and as she was showing me our school and some of the students with one of the girls from destiny's child, there you were in a picture with some other folks on that side of town. I shouted Oh look, they didnt know who you were. I didnt tell them anything else. I dont want to be worshipping one day and there one of them is, talking bout "HI". Leave me alone. I won't tell them where I worship. Not because I'm ashamed of it or myself but because I just dont want them bothering me. They want to know where I shop at, where I live, what do I do for fun. I tell them some things and some things I keep to myself. My worship is not for them. I'm probably mad at them right now because one of them aor most of them probably gave me this cold. Yesterday, I forgot the cap and gown fitting was happening, I set up the date, and I am in charge of the graduation stuff, they probably dumped that on me because I was new. One teacher has the trip, one has the luncheon, and I have the ceremony and all that is attached to it. The man came, I was not expecting him so I was upset, I was not feeling good as it is, up and down the three flights of stairs about six times to get the three classes down for fitting. I was exhausted. The good thing is Friday is educational game day in my class. We play synonmyms bingo, outburst jr., trival pursuit, etc. This is one way to increase vocabulary and common knowledge. It also gives them sportmanship skills. Most of them never play board games of any type. Anyway it was not instruction, instruction, instruction. When school was over I came home, took some nyquil and went to bed. I didnt get up again until 3am. I have vitamin c, vitamin b, vapor rub, tea, kleenex, chicken noodle soup and a big comfy pillow and blanket. Thats pretty much the items I will need for today. Have a blessed day and I wll see you tomorrow. I might be back later. Remember God can do wonders with our heart if we give him all the pieces to work with.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive