Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hi

My home computer is having problems again. I wrote and entry and it didn't post. I don't know what's going on with that.

I was very happy to be in the baptism class. I'm glad I finally decided to do it. I had thought about it last year, that's when I went to the Saturday Vigil. I am glad to know that you are teaching the class, that makes it so much more special to me. I am there to solidify a relationship with God that began as an infant. I didnt choose the baptism then, my parents did, but now this is a conscious choice by me to accept the command and the will of God in my life. I look forward to this journey. I like the interactive nature where we get to ask questions and you answer them. It does keep us involved.

Well, today we had our visit from the big boss. He was in and out of my room in about a minute. He startled me. I forgot what I was saying to the children. Everything went well I guess.

Well I'm going toget ready to leave. I wanted to check to see if the entry this morning posted and it didn't. I will have to try something different. Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive