Saturday, March 4, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank You for today. Thank you for such a wonderful time. I didn't go anywhere and I didn't do anything special, just talked to a friend. I am often amazed at the small interactions in our life that will give us that "AH HA" moment. That "wow" moment. I thank you Lord for continuing to show me your way. Guide me and keep me hungry for your love and direction. If you are not in it I don't want to be in it.

You just have to take a risk to trust God. You have to have a leap of faith and be like a child in your faith. Trusting God to know what's best for you and believing that no matter what may happen, God always wants you to win. 

I want to eliminate any wall that separates me from a healthy relationship which ultimately leads to God's extraordinary love and grace. I don't want to be in the shadows and indifferent to anything. I want to shout it from the mountain tops about my love. I don't want to be the mistress, I want to be the misses. I'mnot looking for a secret love. I want the whole world to see. I'm not looking for show either.  I want the truth to be the fire that burns our love. the passion that keeps us wanting each other. I want so much. But I know I don't want some secret love affair. I thought this journal was a secret affair, but If I trust God and lean not to my own understanding then I see it differently. I want a change to take place.

OK I have to get ready for school. Be blessed and have a big wonderful day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive