Sunday, March 5, 2006

Date Night

I wish I had a good excuse for missing date night on Friday. Something dramatic and important but alas it was only that I was tired, got home around 4pm. Took a nap around 5:30 and just slept and was awaken by the phone. I talked for a bit and went back to sleep. That had been such a trying week with the program and rehersals and stuff.

I am wondering if God wants me to really say and believe that I could make it without you. Not that I am saying I want to, because I don't,  but if I have to will I chose to stay with God.  Will I chose God to be my number one, will I not be mad if he takes you away from me. I guess I can be mad, God can take my mad, but will I still love him? Will I still devote my life to pleasing Him? I pray that I do. What if he takes me from you? You cannot be greater than my love for God. My love for you must always take second place. I must take second place in your life. God is the ultimate master. I don't want to place you higher than God in my life. I will continue this journal no matter what. Whether together or not I will continue the journal. I will write about my relationship with God and pray that I continue to have a relationship. He will not share his throne with anyone. I am going to get this right. I hope you know that.I hope you really believe that because I will not give up. Next time I hug you I am going to count to ten. I am going to count, that will make me stop, stop, stop, stop. I alos want a new picture so I have to remember to bring my camera.

I'm glad that you are going to TBN. Not to be part of the parade of stars who attempt to entertain us with their brand of religion. I do like Duplantis. He is funny and I believe he is true.

Again, Sorry that I was available for our date on Friday. Can I have a rain check?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive