Sunday, March 26, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for all of your blessings this day. Thank you for a restful night sleep. My travels yesterday went very weel Lord. Thank you for your protection. Thank yo for giving me the mind and body to have endurance and patience for the things I have to do. Father God, I thank you for Christ, thank you for the body of Christ. Through the body of Christ we are invigorated and strengthened. Had you not sent him we would not be closer to you. Thank you for you r blessings Lord.

Good Morning to you too. How are you doing today. I keep having this dream (twice now). I have volunteered to work in the rectory garden during the summer and you are coming in from somewhere,  while I am on my hands and knees in the garden, you don't see me. You are talking to someone and asked them if I was there that day. They say they didnt know and you say something hurtful about me. I dont even know what you said but I sat up and then just left. Its weird. I want to stop having it thats why Im telling you about it. Disclosure is important to healing. I couldnt even tell you what you said. Why didnt I just say something right then? I dont know. But I dont want to have that dream again tonight.

I pray that today is a good day. I look forward to being in the house of the Lord. Im also going out to eat afterwards so thats always nice. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone very special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive