Monday, March 20, 2006

Good Afternoon

Finally!!

Well, my home computer is acting up again. I tried to use it Saturday afternoon and it wouldnt get off of the windows screen. I continued to restart and do all kinds of stuff to no avail. On Sunday I asked someone at church who knows about computers what might be wrond. I was told the message I had "board failure" could mean that the logic board or mother board has crashed. I just don't want to believe that. The computer is only four years old. My father bought it for me for Christmas. I know it came from the factory I put the order in myself. This is just crazy. Its a Dell, which is suppose to be a good brand. Of course my service warranty expired last year so I have to pay 100 dollars to talk to them about the problem. I wish it would clear up like it did the last time it had a virus. I was told this isnt a virus. It could have been some dust, climate change or just any or stupid dumb thing that computers do when they just stop working. But I'm not calling my computer stupid or dumb, I love my computer and I want it to work for me. Its a very good computer. Anyway, that extra expense is not budgeted until later this week. Know telling what they will tell me is the real problem. The guy at church said if it said board failure I would have to get a new computer! That's just ridiculous! This computer isn't even that old. I think it can be repaired and I plan to do just that. Even if its a few hundred, I will sacrafice for that, but a new computer, OH NO.

I wondered how youwould handle not having a message. I just kept praying all Sunday morning, Lord let him know I'm not mad or having an attitude about anything. Lord let him know that I love him. I'm sorry I had to leave early but I had my brother's car and I wanted to make sure I got it back on time. I knew if I was at church early I could see you sooner. I miss not talking to you in the morning. I do look forward to knowing that you will have a message from me every morning. I have to hurry and get that computer fixed. Of course I get to talk to you at school, which is where I am now. I just don't believe how many problems I have with my computer. Its like once this became a true link for us, we couldn't get a break. If it wasnt a virus, then the network was down, now board failure. This is crazy. My computer should not be having this kind of problem. I know computers older than my computer and they dont have board failure. Ok well enough, I have to get ready for class tonight.Be blessed and know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive