Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning

My Lord ahs seen fit to let me begin another day. Thank you Lord for taking the time to wake me today. My God shall supply all my needs. I work for the Lord. I strive to do his will.

Today is the day of the program. Thank God for that. I am so ready to have this over its just not even funny. I pray that the children do well. I have to remember to bring my camera. I look forward to this evening right now. I want this day over.

I know this is just me, me, me, but my energies have been with this program for the last four weeka that I can't wait until its over. I know God gives us many things to do and most of them will not be easy.  I continue to step on the side of God. I don't get it right all the time but I would rather err trying to work God's way than my own way. Where the Lord wants me to be that's where I want to be. My goal is unity. Uniting with you, being in unity with God's will. Working through the Spirit to encapsulate unity in my life and the people who are around me, with me, part of me. I have decided to do whatever it takes. I know following God will not be easy. Has not been easy and there is no easy button to make it easier. But who wants easy anyway. Challenge me, continue to challenge me. Speak the truth, challenge my beliefs about the world. My relationship with it and how I can honor God and not man. Speak to my heart. Love me inspite of my flaws.

I pray that you are feeling better. Drink plenty of fluids, take your vitamins and get plenty of rest. Have a blessedly wonderful day and know that love is to be cherished. I love you and will be thinking about you today. Today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive