Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for your saving grace and tender mercy. Thank you for waking me today. Thank you for allowing me to have another chance to get it right. You love me Lord. You love me. That alone keeps me going another day, to know that you love me with all my mistakes.Thank you Lord for your blessings. Father God you have been my rock, never changing, never faltering, never leaving, you have been with me through it all.

Good Morning sweetheart. Did you have a good night's slee? How are you feeling today? We didnt get any snow last night. I was expecting an ugly commute this morning. Maybe it will come this afternoon. Well I will have to get ready now. We have a pep rally for the ISAT testing which begins next week. Blessings to you today. Be a true blessing to someone else today. Much Love and Affection to you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive