Friday, March 10, 2006

Date NIght

Hi Honey

That sounds so sweet. Its nice to give you such a sweet greeting. Its so nice to be done with the week. Yes I have Saturday to work, but not all day and not eighth graders. I have 5th and 6th graders. But enough about school, this is a date.

How was your day today? I want to know about you. I want to know what makes you happy and what makes you sad. What kinds of things do you think about. What kinds of things excite you. Do you collect anything? Do you care about any hobbies or sports. I know you have a passion for your garden. What are you thinking about doing with it this year. What are your passions. Are you excited about anything. Do you look forward to anything. I just wonder what makes your day.

For me today was a good day. I have incorporated game day on Friday. This is our first official day and we have spent three days trying to just understand the sportsmanship of game playing. Today went well. I played games witht he students. Educational games but still games. These kids need to loosen up. I said nothing about work.

I am watching starz on demand. I just started Pleasantville. I like this movie because of its direct and subtle notations related to racism and relationships. Watch it if you get a chance.

I am so excited that I will be reading on Easter i just dont know what to do. I will practice and practice and practice so that I am at my best.

Im also excited about Sunday. Im planning on counting to ten when I hug you. Long enough for me to just count to ten. I can do this. Its not impossible for me. I have to call aoubt the museume thing and reserve my space.Im going to do that now.

Ok have a blessed evening and I am including my all time favorite picture. Named "An Evening For Two" That's what we have on date night. Be blessed and have a blessedly wonderful evening. Sleep well, enjoy your evening, know that I am thinking of you and wondering if you are safe and doing fine. I'm fine, I'm ok and I know that ultimately you are ok too. Love you and look forward to seeing you soon. There's a closeness that we cant deny. I wouldnt want to deny anything with you. I love you. Have a good evening, my love and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive