Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings today. Thank you for waking me up and starting me on my way. I embrace your spirit in my life. Your presence is important to me. I will not go without you Lord. Thank you so much for the treasures that you give me in my life. I come before you with an attitude of gratitude. What ever happens in my life I will trust in the Lord to guide me and direct me. I am not perfect but I will continue to strive towards God and away from the devil.

good mOrning to you too. I am of course running late. I will have a chance to work on the computer this evening. I get to come home after after school. We are preparing to study flight and I was happy to see the book at the museum about the Tuskgee Airman who went to Mexico. I bought the book and I hope it will accompany my lesson plan. When my children go to D.C. they will see the actual Wilbur and Orville plane. We also will watch the movie here. That was a wonderful exhibit. Thank you again for bringing such rich culture and knowledge in our lives. We are lead by a man who wants us to learn, live and act. You are a true blessing to us. I thank God everyday for allowing me to be a part of your life in whatever manner that I am. Have a blessed day today and I will look forward to seeing you on Friday.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive