Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Glory to your name Lord because you are worthy to be praised. Thank you for all of your blessings. Thank you for loving me and making a wayout of no way. My soul longs to please you Lord,

Morningto you too. Do nt get too excited. Im using my daughter's laptop. I picxked her up Monday night from union station. She's on spring break this week. I am just doing whatever I can to keep going on. I'm just standing firm. I know that all things work together for good for them that love the Lord and will rely on the Lord, and will have faith in the Lord.Praise is my weapon and I will continually praise the Lord. My day is full. Testing at school, new teachers network meeting in the afternoon, and the meeting at church. Three straight days of late night is exhausting me. I look forward to Thursday already. Thurs I still have after school. Friday is the day. No afer school or anything.

Well the best thing is I get to tell you I love you. Treasure the moments when I can do that. Be blessed and have a wonderful day beating down the devil.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive