Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord.Thank you for your blessings. I am here another day to do your will and work on your commands.  Lord, I know that my mind is filled with many things. I wonder what to do. I cant comment on certain things right now, I'm just not sure what's going on so I leave that up to you. I don't understand everything but I do know that I have to trust you. Trust is always an issue. I trust you Lord. not just say it but mean it. As I sit here Lord, my mind troubled, I wondered what to say. It was quiet and then I heard the birds sing. I wondered why do the birds sing. Early in the morning the birds are singing. Its cold out there today, but the birds are singing. But when I heard them sing, it lifted my spirits. They don't have any of the worries and concerns of my life, but yet they sing. Their life is more precarious and dangerous than mine, but yet they sing. Hearing their voices can lift me out of my self pity wondering what's going to happen to me and my problems. Maybe thats why they sing. To give someone the smallest of lifts to just push them to say "OK, I can make it through whatever, one more day, there are solutions to your problems and if its not resolved today, It can be solved in the future, believe it and receive it."

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive