Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good MOrning

"Surrender (S)" Print

Good MOrning Lord, thank you for another beautiful day. Thank you for loving me Lord and caring that I have the ability to complete something more for you today. Lord I want to build a beautiful house for you. My goal is to please you Lord. Today Lord I will enter into your house. Send down your glory Lord. I know that you are with us and we should not fear anything. Your glory is in our house.You love us Lord, and we love you.Your glory is what we seek, send us your peace Lord.

Good Morning to you.Today will be a beautiful day. Today I will count to ten. I will. I know I will. It seems like nothing but its important to me. Faith, hope, and love can seem small but they are able to grow into something really big. Good things start with little things. I don't know what your days have been like. I know this week  might have been challenging as all weeks are. I pray that you are feeling better. I pray that the headaches are gone, alleviated, reduced. I pray for good health for you and happiness in your life. I pray that you have comfort and companionship. I pray for your well being daily. I pray that you feel loved and needed everyday. Have a very blessed day today and see you soon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive