Thursday, March 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord, some things are just not worth getting upset over. The first entry was typed and it was good. I pressed save and nothing happened. My entire entry just disappeared.

Now for the important parts.

Trust in the Lord and lean not to my own understanding. I want to get rid of my indifference. I don't want to come across as lukewarm.

I want to have a solid, positive relationship that nurtures and keeps me feeling loved with out the material trappings.

What is it that I need to feel loved in this relationship. What is it that I feel is missing that keeps me in an indifferent state of behavior? Where do I go from here.

I listen for the Lord and hear his words. I follow his path and desires for my life. I listen for the opportunity to be in the ministry and to do the things that God wants me to do. Have a blessed day and remember that I do love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive