Monday, March 27, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I stay hopeful and faithful . I  thank you for todya. I am renewed and refreshed inb the Lord. I have learned to praise you inspite of all my mess. I have learned that you are the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. My most important weapon is praise Lord. I will not be the victim of satan and his two legged demons. I will fight for the good fight of faith. My healing comes with the reassurrance that what God says will come to pass. Any habits, doubt, negative thinking will not be a part of my daily routine. I will fight for deliverance. I am not giving in or giving up. All things are possible...with God. I will walk by faith and not by sight. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am the child of the living God. Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only! I worship and serve only the Lord, My God. The Father, The Son and The Hopy Ghost. I have to renew my faith daily. Hourly and keep the faith continually. He is worthy to be praised.

Good Morning to you tooo.

Its the beginning of a new week. I missed you yesterday. You must have been at the fire engine. Good things are in store for  us. When I thnik positive about us I feel good about it. Keep  a  positive attitude, keep the faith and we will be successful. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special. If you are traveling today, traveling mercies for you and everyone involved with you. Have a safe day. You are loved very much. And you're cute too.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive