Thursday, March 9, 2006

Hi

Ok, I have been trying to get to this computer for an hour. I had an interesting day. First thing this morning I had a parent conference with the other eighth grade teachers and we found out that he was beating his mother up. I was so appalled.His mother is disabled and has a vision disability. She's almost blind. He was always polite and friendly with me. I really was surprised to hear that. We called the police on him. He was surprised that we would do that. I was just really taken aback. We were really upset with him today. After I took my class upstairs, he was suppose to come and get homework. I never saw him. When school was over, we had a half day today, no one checked to see if he had been taken home or left or anything. At 1pm the secretary noticed that he had never left the conference room. He just stayed there and slept all morning. I just don't know what to think. That just upsets me so much. His mother talks to him and tries to take care of him and his sister the best way she knows how. She is trying to keep them both because the state wants to take them due to her disability. I'm sure there is more to it than that but that's what she told us. To top it off, he is in my enrichment class. It just goes to show you that brains isn't everything. Well, I have gotten that off my chest. That was a real eye opener for me today.

Well, now I am going to end this. I hope you had a good day. I am really looking forward to this weekend. My last Saturday. Yeah!!! I know next Saturday I will not be leaving the house before noon. This Tuesday we are having the big boss visit so we are preparing for the ultimate visit.

Love is the ultimate message that  I want to leave you with. Be blessed and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive