Friday, March 10, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. You blessings, your love, your kindness, they all give me my strength. I don't know what to do with out you Lord. Lord I pray for your protection today for my family and friends. Thank you for loving us Lord. Thank you for caring.  Thank you for allowing me to have another day her on this beautiful earth. My job is not yet done and I want it to be done with Your wil and your way. I love you Lord.

My day should be uneventful today but you never know. I have no plans and all activity will be over once we give out the progress reports. I missed you this week so I am looking forward to date night. 7pm tonight. You were quite good on TBN. You really were a refreshing breath of fresh air for the audience. They were on their feet and agreeing with the man of God before them. Well Done good and faithful servant.I have to remember to sign up for the Hispanic museum. Have a blessedly wonderful day today and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive