Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Thanks be to God this wonderful and beautiful morning. Thank you Lord for waking me up today. Thank you for the grace you have placed in my life. Thank you for loving me Lord. Tahnk you for your mercy. I know I didn't ahve to be here today but because I am I know that there is more for me to do today. More for me to get right in the Kingdom of God. Lord I do want to be disciplined when I ask for and receive your blessings. Thank you for your blessings. My God is an awesome God and when he blesses me it to is an awesome blessing. Thank you for allowing me to finish what I needed to do and still be sane afterwards. Lord I'm still working on me. Chafe me, prune me, refine me, and place me in the fire. I want to tested and pass that test.

Good MOrning sweetie. I only saw the last ten minutes of your discussion, but I did tape the 1am repeat so I can watch it this evening when I get home. Sorry I was called away from the journal. Now I have to get ready for today. Be blessed and be a true blessing to someone today. I have loved you with all my heart that is available for you to be a part of..

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive