Friday, March 3, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I wake with you on my mind. I had a restless night and I am praying for a good day. I thank you Lord for today and the opportunity to try to do something right in it today. I woke up early and could have given the keys to my brother for them to fix my car at his garage, I thought he would remember to take my car and he didnt. Now I have to wait another day. I was awake but I didnt want to get out of bed. When I heard the garage door I thought he had remembered but he didnt. He drove his own car. He's go a lot of things on his mindleast of which is getting my car fixed. I was thankful that his mechanic was going to take a look at it. I'm upset with myself for not getting up and reminding him. It was 4am and I was half sleep.

Today is a day of reflection and restoration. I will go to school with a new attitude.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive