Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Father God. Thank you for giving me the breathe that I breath and the air that I fill my lungs to that that breath. My cup runneth over today. Lord, I am your child and you said if I prayed to you in secret you would reward me openly. My desire is to walk in love but I am constantly sabotaging my own efforts and failing in my relationship. I know that without faith it is impossible to please God. My desire is to come closer to you, I believe that you are a rewarder to those who earnestly seek you. Show me to me. Show me my brokenness.Expose ist. Make all things visible. Father forgive me for I cannot change my self but I am willing to change and walk in the wisdom that comes from heaven. Father God I know that words are powerful and I know that there is power of life and death in the tongue. Forgive me for cursing and speaking badly of anything. Lord I want to speak blessings. Lord I am only human and I strive to keep this flesh in check. My heart overflows with a good nature and I want to do good. I want to communicate with a very special person. I want to improve my communication skills so that I am able to push through the discomfort and know that God will work with us, leading us out of our own self-developed defense mechanisms and into a place of victory. That's where I want to be Lord, and I believe we are able to do just that. Improve my communication skills.

Hi cutie, have a blessedly wonderful day today. I dreamed I was preparing breakfast for you in a sexy negligee, will that dream come true?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive