Friday, March 17, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Today is a blessing from you. Thank you for today. Lord I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. I know this is just my flesh and I will not succumb to that. My sinuses are not at their best today, I'm tired from waking a little too early and not being able to go back to sleep but I will continue on with my day. I look forward to today, I'm energized aobut today, I'm happy that I have today to do something good for you Lord.

Good morning to you too, dear. I left my glasses in the car so I can't read much this morning but I can still praise the Lord. I don't think I'll be at the concert tonight. My heart will be praying for the success of the event. I did make a contribution and purchase a ticket though.I'm hoping to feel better as the day goes on . I know I'll have a chance to see you and that's something to treasure. Let me see how I feel at the end of the day. I may go home and take a nap or something and then come back out. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive