Monday, March 6, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank You for another day. I spend time with you in the morning Lord knowing that you are Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end of my existence. I can't do anything without consulting you first. I put you first in my life Lord. You know my heart and sometimes I have come to this journal when I have not consulted you first, or I have consulted you in a half hearted manner. I have also come to this journal after seeking and reading and praying for hours. My heart's desire is to please you Lord. I know that if I fall in line with your will and desire for me then I will have my heart's desires. Thank You Father God for loving me. I love you Lord. I love you. I will always put you first. I always make my first message to you Lord. Then I speak to him. You are number one Lord. The first and the last. The beginning and the end. My one true love. My world revolves around you Lord. I won't forget that either.

Good Morning to you too. Did you sleep well? Have you had breakfast yet? Is today the day you leave? Will you be at bible study? Questions again.  I have the day off due to Pulaski. I thank that general for what he did in the American Revolution, while thinking that certain people wanted to have some arbitrary caucasian's holiday to celebrate since we now had an african american holiday to celebrate in January.

Kingdom building. I've been wondering just what that panel discussion could be about. What exactly do you mean by kindom building here on earth. Many have tried and many have failed. What does it look like? What are the expectations of the leaders who bring us there? What do the followers who comeexpect from the leaders? How do you keep the distractions of the city from interfearring with your relationship with God. We can each come to God. How do we do that with sincere and mindful hearts and mind. How do we build the kingdom that reflects God? How do we ourselves reflect God?

Just some questions. Now I must go and prepare my five week progress reports. I have put them off all weekend. I started on them last night but couldnt finish them.

Have a blessedly wonderful day today and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive