Monday, March 27, 2006

Dreams

Dreams don't always come true. If they did I'd have won the lottery a million times over and I don't even play it anymore.

You know I just couldnt let that go with out a comment. You probably wont get married because you would never be home and your wife would leave you. Very interesting correlation. I see it as your wife needing to be with you while you are traveling so that you two are spending more time together. Maybe she's a little needy on the attention but if you are at least in the same city there's a good chance you will spend some time together. The reality is that we just don't know and the fear of you leaving me is just as prevalent. I can't even imagine how we can get past any hurdles. I know its possible though. All things are possible. First its velcro wedding dresses, now its I'll never get married. One step forward, two steps backward. What a dance we do together. God only knows where this is leading. I truly believe there is purpose in this relationship. Have a good night, I believe in us whatever the outcome may be.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive