Thursday, March 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for today. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for your mercy and grace in my life. You heard my cries, you listened to me complain and still, you stayed. Lord help me to go down your path only. If you don't go with me I don't want to go. I need you to guide me and direct me and love me. Love me Lord when I make a mistake. Love me Lord when I do the wrong thing as well as the right thing. Let me honor you as my only critic. Lord let me lose my indifference. My indifference seems insurmountable. I know that with you all things are possible. I don't want to be lukewarm, nor do I want to be percieved as such. Help make it right Lord. I listen for your words and your guidance. I search for you. I wait for you. I am desperate for you Lord.

I concede that I don't know how to do it. I wish a magic wand could be waved and the perfect words, movements and attitude would come from me. I don't have that magic wand so I work with what I have. A desire and will do do better. To develop a closer relationship and determination that I will.

The how to's, the floor plan, the diagram is not coming to me. I have to trust in the Lord to guide me and to direct my path. Trust in the Lord and lean not to my own understanding.

Have a  very blessed day today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive