Tuesday, March 28, 2006

God Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for today. Today is such a wonderful blessing. Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to love you. Loving you means sticking through the good times and the bad times. Staying in it no matter what. Stick to it for God's sake.But remember to be joyful and loving. Count it all as joy. I'm just happy to be here to count anything. Lord I have joy in my heart because I am believing you for a miracle. I'm not receiving the report of the devil and his demons. I see nothing but good things happening to us. There may be some darkness but I will continue to count it all as goodness. God loves me and I love him. The obstacles we face are minor compared to some. This too shall pass.

Good Morning Sweetheart. You have a busy day ahead of you. My cup runneth over when I think about the goodness of God. I know that there's more to life than this for me. I also know that if this is the extent of it then I can be happy with that too. I just try to keep an attitude of gratitude. If it had not been for the Lord on my side....where would I be today. I'm running late, computer problems that havent been completely fixed, but I just grateful to have a computer at all.

Be blessed today and have a wonderful day. I will continue to I Love You.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive