Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for such a beautiful day. My heart's desire is to please you Lord. Remember me and your promises to me. Thank you for waking me up today Lord. I continue to seek you r will in my life everyday.

Hi Honey!

I know I'm late but at least I am here. After today the computer will be gone. I'm driving her back to Urbana today. I have to first get my license. It expired yesterday. I had fun yesterday. When I walked in the room at school the children broke out singing happy birthday to you . It was nice, they are too loud. I left school and went to the ERC for the mentoring program orientation. That Dan Ryan is just a mess. I am going to start using my alternative route now so I won't forget and get caught up in some mess.I got home and we went out to dinner. Forty five minute wait. Can't do reservations. Food was OK. I had to send my steak back twice. Server had a good attitude. Food was hot when it came. The servers sang happy birthday to me too. My other daughter had to work but she joined us when she got off of work. All in all it was a good day.

Sometimes I wear eye makeup and sometimes I don't I never wear false eyelashes, that's just a little too much work for me. My extent of makeup is monday thru saturday, foundation and lip cover. On Sunday, I do my eyes and brow. MASCARA, PENCIL AND CONCEALER. Just wanted to get that out.

We took a picture on Thurs to publish in the Black Congratulatory Souviner Book. We took a full page ad out to congratulate my girl. Its me, my mom and my baby on the picture. I have my hand on my stomach. I wanted to take another one but we had to get it in by friday. Oh well, I'll live with my had being over my stomach.

I know that tomorrow I wont be able to talk to you in the morning. I pray that you know you will be thought about. You are very special to me and I want to make sure you remember that tomorrow morning as well. Tomorrow some church folks are taking me out to dinner at Pearl's, you're invited too.

One thing that has been on my mind all week is "You say you love me and you won't even talk to me." Are we improving on that at all? Does God hear my cries? Are we working together? Can we work it out?

Today is a busy day for me so I will end now and pray for safe travels throughout my day for you and me. Pray for a sound mind to make clear decisions. Pray for the answers to my problems to become crystal clear. I pray that you have success today in every endeavour. With much love and peace. Be blessed and be a real blessing to someone to day. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive