Sunday, March 5, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. I sit at your feet listening and learning. My heart's desire is to please you Lord. I don't understand everything but I will trust in you and lean not to my understanding. I thank you for your grace and mercy. My love, my love, my love.

Welcome. Welcome into my journal. I officially invite you here. You always make our time together very special. I want to embrace this journal and the relationship it has allowed to flourish. I went to a party yesterday. We got there around 4:30 and left around 8pm. I was tired and didnt want to stay out too late. It was fun. Some people mentioned that they had seen you recently and you were sick. You barely had a voice.  I was amazed that you are still battling with your cold/flu/sinus infection. Maybe this is a new something trying to bother you. Maybe the old one never left completely. Maybe getting you well has to be the first priority on your agenda. I pray for a speedy recovery and a complete recovery. Have you been have any headaches too? How do you feel today? I'm very concerned about you.

Well I look forward to seeing you, I look forward to connecting with you. I just haven't seen you for so long I miss you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive