Saturday, March 11, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for your persistence in seeing that I still have more to do so you need me. I am so pleased to know that we are working together. My goal is to do your will. I strive to do that daily.

Good MOrning, I am tired because I woke at 2:30 and didnt get back to sleep until 5 am. I watched a really stupid movie too. I finally turned off the tv and just laid there. I am so glad this is the last Saturday. Yeah. My spiritual well is deep today. I will have to draw from the very bottom. I can do it. I can make it. Its going to be all right.

Have a blessed day today. How are you feeling today? Are you better, worse, the same? What's on the agenda today.

I have to call for the museum thing today for sure.

Be blessed and have a blessed day.Remember that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive